Financial Assistance - Town of Greenburgh residents are not denied participation in any Department of Community Resources program because of a personal financial situation. Financial assistance is available with proof and determination of need.
SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION PROCESS
*Summer Offering Program Application MUST be submitted with all Financial Assistance documents (see below). For questions and appointment scheduling please contact Danielle Bert 914-989-3607 or via email at email@example.com
SUMMER CAMPER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (2023 Summer Camp Program)
- Attached TDYCC form for Childs physical. Health Form
- Attached copy of Childs vaccinations copy
All forms will need to be submitted in together.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS Taxes for 2022 (you will need to have your 2022 taxes completed in order to qualify for financial aid)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS W-2 or 1040 (whichever applies)
- Attached PDF copy of 4506-T completed
- Attached PDF copy of a valid state or government photo id (Drivers License, Drivers Permit, Non-Driver ID, employer ID, or passport)
- Attached PDF copy of a utility bill i.e.: Con-Edison, phone company, cable bill, water bill etc.
- Attached PDF copy of the Childs birth certificate
- Attached PDF copy of a letter from the Childs school indicating that the child is enrolled in the school and your home address.